Timyo crashed. What should I do?
There are several possible reasons that the Timyo app might crash.
If it does, here are two troubleshooting measures:
- Restart Timyo to clear out any configuration settings which may have caused the problem.
- Check that you are running the most up-to-date versions of both the app and your device's operating system.
- Special characters: If neither of these measures solve the problem, check your Lists to ensure that there are no special characters (for example ", #, *, @). If there are, remove them and relaunch the app.
- Gmail size limits: If the crash occurred using a Gmail account, note that particularly large Inboxes (those with roughly several hundred thousand messages) or All Mail folders (those with roughly 100 folders or more) can stretch Timyo's capacity to sync, and may cause crashing. If you think this might be the case, try reducing the number of messages in these folders.
- "Jailbreaking" - Finally, please note that we cannot provide support for crashing on a jailbroken device.
If the issue persists after trying these steps, you can contact support and we'll be happy to help.
Did you find this article helpful?