How to create filters?
You can create rules to help manage incoming messages and move automatically messages from a specific person to specific filters.
How to name your filters?
- Go to the settings and tap the Custom Filters button.
- Select one of the Custom labels you want to rename (Custom1, Custom2 or Custom3)
- When you’ve finished choosing a new name, tap the “Save & View” button in the upper-right corner. You will be returned to your new filter folder.
How to configure filters?
- Open an email on your phone and tap the gear button in the lower-right corner.
- Add this email to one of your specific filters by tapping on the corresponding toggle button.
How to get access to your filters?
- Click on “More” in the tab menu.
- Select the filter you want to view.
How to personalize your inbox bar?
- In the filter view, click on Edit.
- Drag and drop the filter in your tab bar.
Filters you create on your phone are local, meaning you can access them only on your phone. Each filter is associated with a specific account.
Did you find this article helpful?