How to compose a Timyo message on iOS.
- Open Timyo's app and start writing an email as you would normally do.
- Click on "When" to open Timyo's interface.
- You can now define a Date using the predefined options or the calendar and the Action "Read", "To-Do", "Reply"
- If you want, you can change the tone of the message generated and add an emoji to enlighten the mood =)
- When you are done you can click on "Apply" upper right of the screen and your email is ready to be sent! Your receiver will visualize the message as you see it, with the expectation header at the top of your email.
Example for a user who doesn't have the Timyo app
Example for a user who has the Timyo app
Did you find this article helpful?